Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am so sick of feeling crappy....

I am so sick of having these crappy feeling days.
I had a bit of a migraine last night.
I was entirely too warm in bed.
I felt awful
I took am Imitrex at 6:00 this morning.
And I've felt awful all day.
I didn't enjoy much lunch.
I didn't want to shop.
I am not technically "sick".
It's not a cold.
It's not the flu.
It's not an upset stomach.
I had that last week and I know the difference.
It's just this general awful yukky feeling.
I just feel crappy and that is the only way to explain it.
And I am sick of these days that I just feel crappy.

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

i get those days also i just ride it out

Unknown said...

very interesting, nice .............
this really helped me ......... good luck ......
if interested please visit my website ........... please .........
here is my website website ......

Mengobati Penyakit Sipilis
Mengobati Gatal Di Selangkangan
Mengobati Kanker Tanpa Operasi
Mengobati Diabetes Melitus
Mengobati Penyakit Sipilis
Mengobati Sipilis Herbal