Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trying to out passive aggresive the Queen.

Okay.....I am in a battle of passive-aggressive behavior and I am not sure of who is winning.

I am, after all, battling the Queen of All Things Passive-Aggressive and it is not an easy fight.



I was being the sensitive, supportive understanding guy.
But last week tore it all and I have given up.


CrazyFriend's sleazy boyfriend has won and I simply am not going to fight it any more.

It is one of those things that I learned a long time ago, requires too much time and energy and you never really win.

So I give up.

I've thrown in the proverbial towel.
He got what he wanted.
He wins.



Now....all I can do is be passive aggressive and play on the guilt.
That seems to be working and it is more satisfying than banging my head against a brick wall.
I've been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
And I just don't want to do it any more.






No comments: