Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells, Jingle All the Way..

Okay..
Here's the deal.
I did NOT get the Taurus .38 special revolver that I was excited about.
Unfortunately, the guy who said he was going to hold it for me failed to put a "Sold" ticket on the gun and one of the other guys put it back in the case and it was sold.
Damn.
And needless to say, I was very disappointed.
VERY disappointed.
And pissed at the guy who failed to put a sold sign or anything else on the gun for me.
BUT......
I did wind up getting a really nice 20 gauge single shot shotgun as a Christmas gift.
A friend of ours had one that he rarely shot.
It is a very nice gun and when we had lunch yesterday, he gave it to me.
Wooo hoooo.
That was soooooo nice.
I couldn't believe that he gave it to me.
It was a very nice gesture on his part.

Jingle Bells
Shotgun Shells
Jingle all the way!

WTF is the matter here????



2 comments:

salemslot9 said...

when I hold you
in my arms
and I feel my finger
on your trigger
I know nobody
can do me no harm...

Nike said...

The art of being a top golfer includes correct alignment of the pelvis, Moncler shoulders and neck in order to achieve the magic swing that takes them to the pinnacle of their class. UGG Bags The swing of the golfer is actually pelvic rotation which involves the lumbar spine, the sacrum and most importantly the sacroiliac joint. Nike Air Max Just read old Ben Hogan's book written years ago - somethings don't change Hogan Sale .