Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's just easier this way.....

Well..thank goodness Christmas is OVER.

I cannot tell you how much better I am starting to feel once the mandatory holidays are over being crammed down my throat.
It's like a weight lifting off my shoulders.


But here's the deal:

I have decided that this is the last time I am going to let the holidays bother me this much.
I can't do anything about the Seasonal Affective Disorder.
It comes around every year totally predictably and I turn into a mean, cranky zombie.

But the holidays are something I CAN do something about.

And just like staying angry or holding a grudge...it is just too mentally, emotionally and phyically exhausting to continue on a regular basis.

I don't want to do it anymore.

So this is it.

I have decided to stop expending energy complaining about how much I hate the holidays.

I just don't care any more and it takes too much out of me to fight it.

I can't do anything about it.



That's the thing about hitting your head against a brick wall.

It feels so good when you finally stop.

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

Yep I hear ya!

Nike said...

Not only do your feet stay Ugg Boots Sale dry but the Thinsulate ultra insulation also ensures greater ease. language learning software It works by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, true religion sale the greater is its insulating value. The microfibers in Thinsulate insulation are far finer than other fibers; they trap more air in less space, which naturally Babyliss Pro 230 makes it a better insulator.