Friday, October 9, 2009

You want a little music?

Well, I had a very interesting day today.
I love my new car. I put the top down all the time and it is fun to drive.
But the CD player has been giving me fits.
While I was out today, I decided to mess with the buttons and it suddenly quit.
At least the sound quit.
I knew the CD was playing but there was no sound.
It drove me crazy all day.
I fussed with it. I fiddled with it.
No sound, no way.
Then I went to the feed store to get some Calf Manna for Persimmon.
To get there, I had to drive up their bumpy gravel drive.
And guess what??
I suddenly had SOUND.
(There must be a short somewhere....)

You want a little music?
Pardon me while I take this bumpy road!

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

Looks like you got to work the bugs out

Nike said...

Consider the type of fairing mounting that you desire. Hogan Online Do you want fork mounted fairings that turns as you turn the handle bars thus allowing you to direct the headlights or do you prefer the frame mounted fairings that are firmly attached Cheap D&G Sunglasses to the motorcycle and cannot move? Ensure that the type of fairing you choose will allow for visibility and enable you to easily handle the motorcycle. Finally, consider the cost of each option, Abercrombie and Fitch Clothing as this will very much determine the type of motorcycle fairings you will buy. Purchase fairings within your budget while you simultaneously consider all the other factors listed herein as you buy your motorcycle fairings.