Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where do I go to get some better genes??

Here's the deal.
I have got this figured out.

It doesn't matter what you do.
You can exercise.
You can stay active.
You can watch what you eat.
You can think young.
You can feel young.
You can act young.

But when you hit 60...you genes kick in and there is NOTHING you can do.
You cannot fight DNA.
You are at the mercy of your genes.

If you have good genes, lucky you.
You'll stay thin.
You'll stay alert.
You'll stay active.

If you have crappy genes....You might as well face it.
You are living in a house of cards and it will all collapse around you.

Unfortunately for me, I have crappy genes.


In the end..you ARE your DNA and there is NOTHING you can do to change it.


3 comments:

garnett109 said...

I thought it was you are what you eat?

salemslot9 said...

I don't think my genes are going to make it to 60...

wineandroasts said...

Embrace the "real" you, cause you're the only "you" you've got!

PS - Embracing is easier if you avoid looking at old pictures of your grandmother. Because, except the the hairstyle and vintage clothing? That WILL be you (and me) someday.