Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Zombie Time..

Well, this pretty much sucks.
I woke up with a bit of a migraine.
I felt like a Zombie.
There is nothing worse than waking up with a migraine. Ugh.
I decided to not wait and I went ahead and took an Imitrex because i didn't want to feel like crap all day.'
I still feel a little yucky but it is kicking in.
It usually takes about 45 minutes to an hour to work.

It's really very disappointing this morning/
We had a big Solstice celebration planned for today (even though CrazyFriend took all my newspapers I'd been saving) but it is POURING with rain.
So it looks like no bonfire tonight.
Everything is soaked.

But we can still go for Solstice cheeseburgers and buy our Solstice lottery tickets.

Next week is going o be a bitch.
Monday we have to take Cookie to the vet/
Tuesday hubby has his outpatient surgery (which is turning into a major ordeal).
I thought they would just take care of this in the office.....not the hospital outpatient department.
Wednesday is Christmas Eve and I have to pick up dessert for the Christmas dinner friends have invited us for/
And of course Thursday is Christmas.
Whoooopppeee. Can you see how excited I am?

Jeeeeeeeezzz I will be so glad when the holidays are OVER!!!!!

3 comments:

garnett109 said...

Bring the Bonfire up north here and melt the snow!
I hear you Bahumbug Aleady!

salemslot9 said...

another bah, humbug
like Scrooge and
Garnett said

Woody said...

Come on, Cheer up, its Christmas!!!!!