Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Still a disgruntled blogger here..

Well.....here I am.
It is early and I have to finish my coffee, feed everyone and take Cookie to Day Care.
We are going to play golf this morning, have lunch and then do a bunch of running around.
I bought a really nice computer chair at the Goodwill store yesterday for $13.50.
We have to pick that up and stop at Wally world on the way back.

Gas is down to $3.15. I couldn't believe it.
I think I will try going back to the gym now that it isn't so expensive.
It's hard to start back with something.
I will try for two days a week.

That's it.

4 comments:

garnett109 said...

gas up here in pa is 3.09 a gallon

Lisa said...

Well I am happy to see even if you are disgruntled you are posting and trying!!!! Enjoy your golf outing and I hope your new chair works out well for you.

Lori said...

Today the cheapest gas in our area is $2.96 -- hope it stays that way!

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

I paid $3.05 today! Yay!
Hope the golfing went well.
You're doing fine. Hang in there!
:) Leigh