Thursday, October 9, 2008

I guess I'll stay here.

Okay... I "imported" my old blog but it is still screwed up and I still don't like it.
But I will stay here using this new name SC Happy Thoughts and just keep my old blog under the other name just so I don't lose my 3,505 entries. I do NOT like the fact that my other blogs here are integrated into the same dashboard and I cannot change the profiles to match the blogs. I wanted them to be separate but apparently, I can't do that.

I would also like to figure out how to use graphics and other things that I had over on the AOL journals. But that will come I suppose. The biggest thing is I wanted my other blogs to be separate from my personal journal. That's why I put it over here and not on AOL. Once again...Oh well.

I'll give this a try but I am still NOT a happy camper.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wanted to email you and see where & how you were. I think you will catch on to this once you start trying things out. If I can help you at all just email me - I am hardly an expert but I've got some things figured out. Good to see you posting anyway.

garnett109 said...

take your time it'll come